Everyone lives in the world always encounter many problems, including from family, working, life and so on. How can we conquer these challenges? The answer is in the Bible. God’s word can give us hope and power when we feel disappointed, and we must believe that Jesus Christ has already overcome this world, as long as rely on him, we also can overcome this world.
These 10 Bible Verses can give you hope when you are in trouble.
1. Jeremiah 29:11For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, ”plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
2. Romans 8:24-25For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what they already have? But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.
3. 1 Peter 1:3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
4. Numbers 23:19God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind.Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?
5. Deuteronomy 31:8The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”
6. Psalms 56:3-4When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise—in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?
7. Isaiah 41:10So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
8. John 14:27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
9. 2 Timothy 2:22Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
10. Hebrews 11:1Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.