If you feel like you’re drifting farther and farther away from God, reading these five Bible verses will help bring back to your faith and keep you close to Him.
1) John 3:16“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
2) Hebrews 2:1“We must pay the most careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away.”
3) Galatians 6:9“Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.”
4) Philippians 3:13-14“Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”
5) James 1:12“Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.”