Feeling uninspired, unmotivated, and unenthusiastic? Here are five Bible verses to brighten your mood and keep you on the right track.
All verses are taken from the New International Version.
1) Revelation 21:4“He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
2) Psalm 34:4-5“I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame.”
3) Isaiah 40:31“[…] but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
4) Isaiah 55:6“Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near.”
5) Proverbs 3:5-6“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”