The Bible tells us time and time again that we’re priceless to God, yet it’s easy to lose sight of just how much we’re loved. Here are 10 Bible verses to remind you that you are precious in his sight.
1. “But now, this is what the Lord says—he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel. ‘Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name’.” (Isaiah 43:1)
2. “See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.” (Isaiah 49:16)
3. “He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?” (Romans 8:32)
4. “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.” (Ephesians 2:10)
5. “But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.” (Ephesians 2:4-5)
6. “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.” (Psalm 139:13-16)
7. “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” (Galatians 2:20)
8. “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8)
9. “This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.” (1 John 4:9-10)
10. “The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.” (Zephaniah 3:17)
Copyright © 2023 Christian Today.